Blog Around The World

Exploring the World Around Us!

Welcome to paradise

November17

Hi, I am going to tell you about the island the Bahamas. There are multiple ways to get there like Cruse lines, and some airlines are Delta, Jet Blue, US airlines and more.

You don’t have to worry about speaking different languages almost every person in the Bahamas specks English. The population is about 377,374 people. Before you go you need the know the weather. June – November is hurricane season so I would not recommend going then, and it is rainy all year around.

Some fun activities are the coral reef on a diving or snorkeling expedition. You can swim with dolphins, also a sunset cruise or one of the largest water themed attractions in the world. Another place to go is the andastra garden and zoo. And my favorite place to go would be Happy Trails Stables giddy up and go to Nassau Paradise island the stables are 15 minutes from the beach on horseback. You must be 12 or older to ride. I want to go to the Bahamas because it seems like a great vacation. Hopefully I will see you there, bye

by posted under Uncategorized | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“Welcome to paradise”

1. November 18th, 2014 at 8:31 am      Reply alayniedoms Says:

I like your post it is full of information

2. November 19th, 2014 at 8:17 am      Reply dominicksoms Says:

Good detail and information and I like your title….😀

3. November 19th, 2014 at 8:21 am      Reply chelseakoms Says:

Nice post

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Our Authors

Skip to toolbar