Blog Around The World

Exploring the World Around Us!

Brazil South America

November17

Hello! Some cities in Brazil are, Rio Degonaro, Rio Branco, and Salvador. The Population in Brazil 200.4 million people. Some Facts About Brazils temperature is that the temperature is usually about 100*F In the Northeast part of Brazil. Brazil is famous for their scenery of tropical plants and animals.
Brazil is located in South America.
Three tourist attractions: Ouro Preto is such an attraction because of its golden buildings with beautiful buildings and churches.Teatro Amazonas is such an attraction because it is an operetta house and many people come to see it. Fernando de Noronha is such a tourist attraction because of its beautiful beaches and fresh waters.
The Brazilian people speak Portuguese.
I will get to my beautiful Brazil by an Air Plane.
I wanted to go to Brazil because of their beautiful and tropical plants and beaches and fresh water viewes.
I would go to the tourist attractions before the cities because they have beautiful views and buildings.
I need to know where I’m going to go first when u get to Brazil. I need to know where I’m going to be staying. I also need to know how to speak their language, Portuguese!
How I will communicate is talking of course, and yes I need to learn how to speak Portuguese.
Where I got my picture was at www.wallpho.com

Olá, como você está hoje?

20141117-143124.jpg

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Our Authors

Skip to toolbar