Blog Around The World

Exploring the World Around Us!

All About London

November17

London, England
Hi I’m Kaylie and I’m doing London, England.
London is in Europe
The population in London is 8,173,941

3 cities in London are Watford, Romford, Croydon. Some interesting places to go in London are the buckingham palace. The Buckingham palace is a work place of the monarchy of the United Kingdom. the building stands 79ft tall in Westminster,England.
Another good place to go in London is the Tower Bridge. The Tower Bridge is a historic castle located on the north banks of the river Tharmes in Central London.
One last really interesting place to go is to the Big Ben Clock. Big Ben is a nickname for the clock it mean Great Bell. Big Ben is 316ft tall. You can get to London is a plane.
The reason I want to travel to London is because I have never really been out of the state so I think it would be cool to try it out for a change because it might be fun.

In London mostly all they speak is English. So if you were trying to say how are you today? In London it would be just how are you.
If I went to London I would communicate with a app called Google Translate on my iPhone if they didn’t speak English because I’m not that good with different languages.
In London the best month to go to London is August because the weather is the nicest. You could wear shorts, tank-top almost anything you want to wear.

Thank-you for reading hope you liked it bye!

20141117-082715.jpg

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Our Authors

Skip to toolbar